Sunday, December 21, 2008

What can I say

Here I am alone on a sunday. It's raining out side. It snowed for the last 2 days and now the rain is washing the snow away. It was pretty with the snow. The girls from the summer and winter knitting group gave me my holiday present. They were most generous and gave me $240. Of course I'm going to use it on knitting supplies and yarn. I already ordered from Bettz Designs a Double Pointed Needle case & a Supply Case made out of the same fabric as my knitting bag & needle case. I will hold off from getting more yarn because I'm still working on the babies blanket and I haven't even finished the silk shawl that I started from last years yarn purchase from the money that the girls gave me. I'm starting to make a dent in the first blanket and it's starting to move faster. I want to take a break and make some hats. The hats will go fast because I'm using very bulky yarn. I also want to have some easy projects to carry around when I go to Sheila's house for the holidays. Though I'm getting to the point that there are not so many color change on the graph making it easier to do. We will see. Well time to get off the computer and start knitting.

No comments: