Monday, December 29, 2008

Blue's Clue Baby Blanket 1/3 done





















This is a test to see if I can add pictures to this blog. Well I guess it worked because here are the pictures of the blanket. The first 3 are the front of the blanket and the next 2 are the back. And as you can see the back is very neat and the ends are woven in. I will try to take more pictures with the blanket spread out on both needles so you can see more. The back ground in white is done in double moss stitch and the green is done in my version of a chevron stripe. There are bobbles in the center of the flowers. I will be doing some black outlining of Blue for some detailing when I'm done. I also will take some pictures of the orginal drawing & the graph that I made for this blanket. All for now as I must do some knitting and winding. There went my day. Terry

No comments: