Wednesday, December 31, 2008

End of year

This is the final graph to follow
This is the original final drawing.




Well the end of this year is here. Can't say it was a good year nor a bad year. But glad it's over. I don't make any reservations. I think that silly. However, it's a good starting point to put someone on a diet. Not me of course. But somehow I have to be on a diet to help Richard out. He has no will power. I better not lose any weight. This year had it's ups and downs. Half of it I can't even remember or want to forget. Even our vacation that we just took seems so far away like we didn't even go. To think I have to live another year like this, same old, same old. I have no control over anything. I have to let go.




But alas, I do have control of my knitting. And knitting I will do. I worked some more on the blanket last night since I could get my act together during the day. Well, that's not really true. I had paperwork to do that took long. I had to take care getting out the prescriptions to the mail order place. Take care of the taxes. Send back the broken camcord for Julian. Then go to our cute little post office. There were other things, but of course I can't remember. Started to knit and finished the first 1/3 part and was ready to go on to the next part but the design of the chervon stitch was too light to see when I made the copies to shrink the design. Which meant I have to go over each dot to make it darker so I can see the design. Well that took me over 1 hour. I know there are faster ways of doing things, like using the computer but I don't know how. I even have a program that could do it. But have no way to learn it. I'm getting near the brick wall and I will have to decide what stitch I want to do. There are many options. I will have to start to look at my stitch library to come up with some idea.




I still haven't even rewound the yarn for the socks & the hat for Richard. Maybe next year!


No comments: