Saturday, December 27, 2008

Holidays Over!

I am soooo glad the holidays are over. Way to much stress. Stress leads to pain. Way too much pain. I was a bad mommy and a bad Nana. We spent way too much money that we really didn't have. I did not knit at all. My escape. No time and the blanket is not a good project to carry around. I need to also work on a more portable projects so I think I will make another pair of socks for Richard. I have the wool or the hat for him which I'm not sure I have enough wool for.
Now it's time for me to hibernate. Shut myself off from the rest of the world. Dig myself in. Just me, my knitting, & the tv with movies. Hopefully old movies. Living on Fire Island puts the protective bubble around me. Right now it's a good thing. I'm glad the Richard got to see the family. He never knows what is going on and he likes it that way. We watched old family movies from his family. Which was good for him. Off the computer and on to knitting.

No comments: