Friday, January 6, 2012
































I'm finally blogging again. It's been quite awhile. Too long. And this blanket has been taking me toooo long to. I am down to 1 more panel, the center one. I've graphed it out. It's going to be a giraffe. As you can see I have layed out the panels so I know the placement of each one and how big I need to make the giraffe. I need to get more yarn so I can start to knit the final panel. You would think I would have enough left over yarn to complete the giraffe, but not. I am very happy on how the animals came out. I have my favorites and I have the ones that I had a hard time doing. But for the most part it's been a fun project. It's going to be interesting when I knit the whole thing together. Right now I'm thinking garter stitch, but I will see. Next weekend is Vogue Live NY & I hope to pick up some ideas. Well all for now. Terry










2 comments:

crookedknits said...

That blanket is amazing!

Anonymous said...

That's not a blanket, it's an awesome piece of art! Congratulations!
Lynne